Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making New Friends at San Anton

Jon and Jennifer became our new neighbours and good friends when we parked right next to them last week.  We have a lot in common, but we didn't bring a dog to play with Tootsie.  Jon and I played guitars, sang and visited.   Yvette and Jennifer visited and visited.


Elizabeth and Tori baked cookies...
James and Ethan flew kites, but I didn't have the camera over there.



Janna and Grace made necklaces....
Jake and Eli played tackle monopoly.

Jake the architect/ builder.
We said goodbye to the Andersons on Sunday, and we're hoping our paths cross again.

We were on TV here last night as a human interest story at the Stock Show.  We were not ready for an interview, but when I find out how to look at it on line I'll post that, unless it's way too embarrassing. 

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that God sent you a family where everyone got along! I'm sure you all had a great time!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete