Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bye to Disney World (no pictures)

Hi All:
I've got to try and get some new pictures on soon, but I forgot my camera tonight.
Tomorrow we plan to head further South in Florida.  From Miami this Sunday, we'll be setting sail in the Caribbean for 5 nights.  The cruise has day long stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.  We are very excited and looking forward to the experience.
Sunday was quite the experience.  We went to a full on word faith church called the Master's Touch International Church.  The whole production was televised somewhere I guess with all the cameras boogying around.  I was really happy to be able to look at my bible and expose the lies that were being mixed in with the truth.  I was also really glad that none in my family were sucked in.  We all just know there was something not right about what was being taught.  We thought we were just going to a mainline evangelical church, but we were mistaken.
Disney is a really fun place for families to hang out, but if we had to choose, this family would take the beach.  Still we had a lot of fun at the parks and we even went a 7th day so Tori and I could do the American Idol experience auditions.  Tori was really nervous, so she didn't get to go on.  I got to perform, but I lost, but it was lots of fun.
All of us are enjoying our time.  We are missing family and friends, but we are happy to be where it's about  24 - 28 C everyday!  We hope all is well with you and your families too.
That's all for now.
Mr. H.

No comments:

Post a Comment