Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nashville to Panther Cr.Park


Getting your propane filled at an RV park is way more fun when they let you run the golf cart yourself.

It's been cool but sunny and the trees are breaking out in colour.
This park has miles of the nicest trails and Janna decided to wipe out right at the trailer.
I had the worst wipeouts though. One on some wooden stairs and another falling sideways onto my shoulder before I could even get my hands off the handle bars.  Janna bounces back from these things much quicker than I.

I hope to add some more pics of the views here and of some of the locals that let James and I join in a game of soccer.
We're paying the most we've paid anywhere for gas.  Premium is $3.70/Gal which is 3.5 L. so it's still cheaper than at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment