Monday, October 25, 2010

Our last day in NY

We got up at 4:30 this morning to go to church 
We're waiting for the subway.

 Some people stack their cars when they go to church at Brooklyn Tab.
This is the church, a converted theatre that seats about 2500.
I think they have the best church choir in the nation. (180 voices approx.)

 James got to play this chess guy at Central Park.
It took about 10 moves for James to win.



I think this is called a Limmersine.

The sun sets on our time in New York.  Talk about inspirational.  I'm wax'in poetic.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. Take Care. The Kamstras

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Janna,
    I miss you so much! Thank you for the bookmark. You better be having a good time at those museums and enjoying your trip because I really wish you were home!
    Love Alexa Rands

    ReplyDelete